With us, you’ve got an advantage.


    – Medicare Insurance –

    Medicare Advantage Plans

    A Medicare advantage plan provides you with all of your Medicare health care coverage under one convenient plan. If you choose to opt for a Medicare Advantage Plan – Medicare Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs), Private Fee-for-Service Plans and Medicare Special Needs Plans are all options to select from. Prescription drug coverage may be added.

    There are a variety of benefits that come along with choosing a Medicare Advantage Plan. In addition to using a plan-provided health insurance card for all of your healthcare, Medicare Advantage Plans also tend to offer more benefits and lower co-payment costs than traditional Medicare plans.

    Medicare Supplements

    If you are 65 or soon to be, chances are you have given some thought about Medicare. However, have you given any thought to what you might do if your healthcare costs exceed your Medicare allowances?

    This is where Medicare Supplements come in! Medicare covers about 80 percent of your healthcare costs. Medicare Supplement plans can cover the other 20 percent. If you find yourself unable to cover the cost differences for your doctor visits, prescriptions, etc., then a Medicare Supplement plan is exactly what you need!

    Rachelle Kinsman
    Rachelle KinsmanSenior Medicare Agent

    *Calling this number will direct you to a licensed sales agent. 

    We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently, we represent 9 organizations which offer 67 products in your area. Please contact, 1-800-Medicare, or your local State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your operations.