– Life Insurance –
We’ll help you navigate your way through one of the most critical policy decisions you will ever have to make. In addition, we pledge to secure a custom life insurance plan on which you can depend— one that is exclusively tailored to fit your specific personal needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly what it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection stays with you for your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole life coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.