Keeping “where your heart is” safe from harm.


    – Homeowner’s Insurance –

    At Gannon Associates Insurance we strive to secure the most appropriate coverage for you. To do so, we make it our top priority to understand your individual needs—because, let’s face it, every home and homeowner is different. As your leading independent insurance agency, we have the ability to choose from multiple carriers, both locally and nationwide, comparing rates and resulting in the best possible solution.

    Homeowners will benefit from one of our comprehensive insurance policies, which typically include protection for the following:

    • The physical structure of your home
    • Replacement cost
    • Personal possessions
    • Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
    • Personal Liability

    Our specialized homeowner’s policies are fully customizable and can be enhanced by purchasing coverage options, such as:

    • Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
    • Flood Insurance policies
    • Earthquake insurance policies
    • Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
    • Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)

    Along with homeowner’s insurance, we also offer dwelling fire, flood, landlord’s package, mobile home, renters, and condo.

    – Dwelling Fire Insurance –

    Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and also help to protect you from legal and personal liability issues.

    • Dwelling Fire policies may cover houses and structures that are not occupied by the owner or do not qualify for a Homeowner’s policy.
    • A homeowner’s insurance policy may NOT cover damages to a home in which the policy holder is not residing.
    • Dwelling Fire insurance covers fixed structures named in the policy— usually on a named peril basis such as fire and lightning.
    • Most Dwelling Fire policies will have an option of covering personal property for a specified limit.

    – Landlord Package Insurance –

    Landlord’s Insurance coverage covers your rental property from damage and also helps protect you from legal and personal liability.

    Our Landlord Insurance coverage typically includes protection for your rental building, with options to protect:

    • Other structures on your rental building’s property- such as a garage or shed;
    • Any personal property, such as furniture or appliances stored on site, or provided by you for use by your tenants;
    • Coverage for vandalism and breakage;
    • Coverage for loss of rent.

    – Mobile Home Insurance –

    Protecting your mobile home with an insurance policy will give you peace of mind, knowing your losses will be covered if a disaster strikes. If you are purchasing a mobile home, you may not be aware that mobile homes require a different type of homeowner’s insurance coverage. Mobile homes need a specialized coverage type because they are transportable and constructed differently than other types of homes.

    – Condo Insurance –

    Condominium insurance provides protection where condo associations do not. Condo and town house coverage protects your possessions within your unit, including: furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath facilities, and also your additional personal items. If you plan on upgrading your unit, any improvements you make will also be covered under your policy, including wall units, renovations, and wallpaper.

    – Renters Insurance –

    Renters insurance acts as a homeowner’s insurance policy for those who rent—and inevitably can help protect you and your assets. Having renters insurance can also help to mediate the cost of damages, should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.

    – Flood Insurance –

    Flood insurance is important if you want to keep your home safe and your possessions secure. Flood coverage offers protection against losses that result from heavy and lengthy rain falls, storm surges, blocked storm drainage systems, snow melts, etc.

    Different types of policies are available based on your property’s location and flood history:

    • Standard Flood Insurance Policies – If you live in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), your building and its contents can be covered by a standard flood insurance policy.
    • Preferred Risk Flood Insurance Policies – If your home or business is in a low or moderate risk zone, your building may qualify for a low-cost preferred risk policy.

    Enter your address here to start your instant flood quote today.