Excellent Service Since 1973
– Our Mission –
To strive to build customer loyalty – serving our customers by partnering with them in the management of the risks they face and delivering the best available product at a competitive price with unparalleled service.
– Our Commitment –
Constant and never-ending improvement and quality in all that we do.
– Our Pledge –
- To deliver the services of the companies we represent to our customers with the highest level of quality.
- To give our employees the tools and resources to accomplish their goals.
- To hire the most competent and service-oriented employees.
- To give our employees the knowledge, encouragement, integrity, and technology to outperform the industry.
- As management, we pledge leadership that will grow with excitement and vision toward our goals.
– Our History –
It all started in 1973 with Max Gannon Jr., three employees and a small office in Towanda, Pennsylvania. From these humble beginnings to where we are today, Gannon Associates Insurance can attribute our company’s steady growth to one thing, loyalty. Currently, we have 12 office locations and a service area that covers Pennsylvania, New York and other surrounding states. This tremendous growth we experienced is dedicated to the loyalty we give to our customers each and every day. Loyalty is earned, and our clients have come to expect competitive pricing from our long list of carriers and unparalleled service from our friendly, empowered, and knowledgeable staff.
Delivering on our promise to provide never-ending improvements and highest-quality customer service means being accessible, on the cutting edge of technology, and handling concerns personally whenever possible.
We reinvest in our people and our technology to ensure that we deliver on the promise. Our trained employees use the latest industry technologies in all of our offices. Since time is increasingly valuable, our clients may choose to manage their own account using our online platform or by reaching us directly, 24/7. A live representative will be there to answer your call because that is the way it was in 1973 when we started, and that is still the way it is today.